On a bright, blue, sunny morning at Pukeokahu school Isla and Keeva brought some ingredients to make some curry from Japan.
- Cracked four eggs in a bowl and whisked.
- Poured some flour on a plate.
- We placed some bread crumbs on a plate.
- We opened some chicken pieces, then we placed one piece in the flour then in the whisked egg and then it was into the crumbs.
- While the chicken was getting crumbed we put the rice in a pot to cook.
- Then we made some sauce to pour on the rice.
- Then we cooked everything up.
- Then yum, yum, yum eating with our Japanese chopsticks.
It was delicious
Isla and Keeva
All photos remain the property of Pukeokahu School